On Saturday May 5th, 2007 at 7:00PM we’re hosting a “premiere event”, namely the Zen Gourmand’s Cooking Class.
Participation in the event is by invitation and RRSP only.
It was fully booked within 2 days of announcing the event. Of course, who can resist a nice looking invitation like this:
This fun evening with like minded friends is going to to provide for the following:
- * Learn the secrets of making a fabulous “Pear Crostata”
- * Indulge in a slice of this delicious tart on completion
- * Participate in a tasting of 3 trendy desert wines
- * Learn 3 new tips on becoming a “Wine Snob”
- * Enjoy a cup of one of our fabulous NEW gourmet teas
- * Have a great time enjoying gourmet foods and stimulating discussions
- * Receive a complimentary sample of our Gourmet Teas and have the chance to win participation prices of a value of $15 each!