January 23, 2010 marks the beginning of a new year of monthly wine tastings for the Zen Gourmand’s Wine Club. The season promises to be exciting with a lineup of themes to appeal to every palate, budget and interest.
The coming season also brings a few changes to this informal wine club.
- Regular monthly tastings, allowing you to plan and schedule well ahead of time.
- Membership. It saves you money, brings privileges and you help support a local charity.
- More variety. Not just wine tastings any more but also fortifieds and spirits once in a while as well as evenings of food pairings.
- Special seminars letting you gain indepth knowledge into the world of wine.
- $98/annum, a $200 value
- $5 of every membership goes towards the support of Durham Region’s St. Vincent’s Kitchen. Oshawa.
- Tastings and events at cost
- Includes a $25 Gift Certificate at Julie Moore Spa, Whitby.
- Includes a monthly Club News Letter
- Includes a monthly personalized food and wine paring consultation.
- Additional special privileges as they become available.
- $15 + Cost of tasting/event
- South Whitby. Specific venue depends on the event and the number of people attending. Announced two weeks prior to event